What El Chapo is really like - according to the wife of one his closest henchman
Margarito and Pedro Flores, twin brothers from Chicago, Illinois, are credited with helping take down one of the most infamous narco-terrorists in the world, Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán. Their wives, authors of the book "Cartel Wives," reveal what El Chapo was really like. In 2015, the brothers were sentenced to 14 years in prison. The following is a transcript of the video:
Cartel Wife: When they would go up to the mountains and they would come back, they would tell us, you know, that he took care of himself. He didn't do drugs himself. He didn't drink. He wanted to keep his mind and his body healthy. He would take vitamins. He was a very violent man so everybody was intimidated by him. He didn't have to yell. He would just study people and it's like he was looking right through them.
You know, he was just studying everything, every word they were saying because in this business, you know, nobody trusts anybody. But he had a soft side for my husband and my brother-in-law and I'm sure that they crushed him when they decided to cooperate and this is why he was extradited to the United States.
- Bajaj Chetak Urbane electric scooter with 113 km range to hit the roads starting ₹1.15 lk
- Cyclone 'Michaung' alert in the Tirupati, Nellore, Prakasam, Bapatla, Krishna, West Godavari, Konaseema, and Kakinada of AP Districts
- Gold surges Rs 450 to hit record high of Rs 64,300 per 10 gm
- 7 best places to visit in Amritsar on your next trip
- Mizoram polls: ZPM dethrones MNF, bags 27 of 40 seats