What Is Jio Balance Enquiry Number?
AdvertisementWithin just two years of its launch, the cheap plans offered by the Jio network has made it India’s number one
If you are a Jio user, there are a few simple steps to check your balance. Read on to know how to check your Jio balance in different ways. You can choose the one that suits your convenience.
Check your Jio balance on the official website of the network operator
Sign up if you are a new user. Once you are signed in, login using your credentials (Jio ID and Password you generated while signing in).
You can now check your Jio balance on the official portal of Jio.
You will find your balance information displayed on the screen.
It is also possible to go to My Statement to check the data consumption and charges.
Toll Free number to check Jio balance information
To get your Jio balance details, you can dial 1299 from your Jip number. Your call will be disconnected automatically and you will get an SMS with the details of your data, voice and SMS balance.
Popular on BI
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu