What Is Jio Balance Enquiry Number?
Within just two years of its launch, the cheap plans offered by the Jio network has made it India’s number one
If you are a Jio user, there are a few simple steps to check your balance. Read on to know how to check your Jio balance in different ways. You can choose the one that suits your convenience.
Check your Jio balance on the official website of the network operator
Sign up if you are a new user. Once you are signed in, login using your credentials (Jio ID and Password you generated while signing in).
You can now check your Jio balance on the official portal of Jio.
You will find your balance information displayed on the screen.
It is also possible to go to My Statement to check the data consumption and charges.
Toll Free number to check Jio balance information
To get your Jio balance details, you can dial 1299 from your Jip number. Your call will be disconnected automatically and you will get an SMS with the details of your data, voice and SMS balance.
- Delhi records 13,00 new COVID-19 cases
- Here are 10 things that Elon Musk-backed OpenAI’s new language model GPT-3 can do
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall likely in parts of Maharashtra: IMD
- Goa to get second COVID-19 facility in Ponda, tweets CM Sawant
- Here’s a model stock portfolio for the ‘moderate’ risk-taker