What Is Jio Balance Enquiry Number?
AdvertisementWithin just two years of its launch, the cheap plans offered by the Jio network has made it India’s number one
If you are a Jio user, there are a few simple steps to check your balance. Read on to know how to check your Jio balance in different ways. You can choose the one that suits your convenience.
Check your Jio balance on the official website of the network operator
Sign up if you are a new user. Once you are signed in, login using your credentials (Jio ID and Password you generated while signing in).
You can now check your Jio balance on the official portal of Jio.
You will find your balance information displayed on the screen.
It is also possible to go to My Statement to check the data consumption and charges.
Toll Free number to check Jio balance information
To get your Jio balance details, you can dial 1299 from your Jip number. Your call will be disconnected automatically and you will get an SMS with the details of your data, voice and SMS balance.
Popular on BI
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- The rally in stocks will trick investors into thinking the bear market is over, but there's still a case for the S&P 500 to fall another 26% next year, Morgan Stanley's Mike Wilson says
- Adani may be the richest Indian but Ambani’s RIL retains the top spot on Hurun's list of most valuable companies
- Here are the best apps and games on Google Play in India 2022
- Top 10 companies with the highest net profit in India as per Hurun 2022 list
- Rupee gains 8 paise to close at 81.22 against US dollar
- BYJU’s, Zomato, Dream11 among India’s most valuable PE/VC-funded companies as per Hurun
- GST revenues rose by 11% to ₹1.46 lakh crore in November: Finance Ministry