WhatsApp's Insane Growth Continues: 100 Million New Users in 4 Months
WhatsApp cofounder and CEO Jan Koum said on Monday that the messaging app has topped 700 million monthly active users.
In a Facebook post, Koum wrote, "Today, we're thrilled to share that WhatsApp has more than 700 million monthly active users. Additionally, every day our users now send over 30 billion messages."As crazy as it sounds, WhatsApp's massive growth is on pace with what it saw over the past year. Just a little over four months ago, in late August, WhatsApp announced that it surpassed 600 million monthly active users.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates