WhatsApp's Insane Growth Continues: 100 Million New Users in 4 Months
WhatsApp cofounder and CEO Jan Koum said on Monday that the messaging app has topped 700 million monthly active users.
In a Facebook post, Koum wrote, "Today, we're thrilled to share that WhatsApp has more than 700 million monthly active users. Additionally, every day our users now send over 30 billion messages."
As crazy as it sounds, WhatsApp's massive growth is on pace with what it saw over the past year. Just a little over four months ago, in late August, WhatsApp announced that it surpassed 600 million monthly active users.
Here's a graph that shows its insane growth:
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999