When Shah Rukh Khan turned philosopher for his Facebook followers
We all know that Shah Rukh Khan is way too witty, and he decided to use the same wit in giving the first part of the 15 life tips, but because the success was related to Facebook, his tips were also in the Facebook language. He called them his “Facebook Style gyaan/ musings/ whatever you choose to call it.”
Given below is the video that the star shared, and won 15 million hearts, all over again.
So here goes the first part of my Facebook Style gyaan/ musings/ whatever you choose to call it... Thank you, 15 million!Posted by Shah Rukh Khan on Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Can’t wait for the rest of the tips, can we?
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM