Who Are The Best PR People In The Tech Industry In 2014? We're Seeking Nominations
Although the relationship between PR people and reporters can be rocky, some PR folks really make our jobs easier. It's time for our annual shout-out to them: Our PR 50 list of the best communications pros in the tech industry.
We're fairly sure we already know who most of them are. But we also wanted to give you a chance to tell us about the fabulous PR person at your company and what they've done for your company in the last year.
Deadline for nominations is August 1.
We're looking for people who are ...
- connected, dealing with high-visibility tech companies, well-known investors, or other tech industry luminaries.
- effective, well-known for pitching great tech stories and getting reporters info on tight deadlines.
- influential, people known outside of the companies they represent.
(Special note: Please don't email the nominations. They are likely to get lost that way. We promise we will look at all nominations submitted via the form below, so no need to email us asking us if we got the nominations.)
Feel free to share this story with your favorite PR social network, too.
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- DeSantis says Congress should act if Apple follows through on Elon Musk claims and bans Twitter from App Store
- India Inc.’s rockstars of Q2 and things that investors should look out for, according to analysts
- Best refrigerator under ₹15000
- Asus ROG Phone 6 review: A bit more than just gaming
- Fintech unicorn CRED to acquire SaaS startup CreditVidya
- Jio Haptik and CASHe partner to deliver instant credit lines on Whatsapp