Who won the festive season sale war between Flipkart and Amazon?
While everyone is still struggling with festive blues, most of our wallets are quietly filling back up again after the last month bombarding us with festive sales, like never before.
As per SimilarWeb Data, the most successful website in terms of clicks was Amazon with a whopping 255.4 million clicks, followed by Flipkart’s maximum being 149.4 million hits.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
As we move to a mobile-first economy, 50.98% of Amazon’s users were on Mobile and the rest were on desktop and Flipkart 43.6% of users were on Mobile.
One thing is clear, Amazon has quickly climbed up the ladder and has become closer to the first place, from the second place.
So, you decide who’s the real winner here, the products sold or the user experience. As for the money they made, that’s a top secret.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report