Why Americans want this tiny Japanese sports car
The Autozam AZ-1 is a kei car from the Japanese domestic market. Car enthusiasts are enamored with its miniature size, aggressive styling, and gullwing doors. Although the sports car isn't fast, it's hailed for its agility on the road, and its limited production makes it a rare find. The following is a transcript of the video.
Narrator: Americans are eager to get behind the wheel of this tiny Japanese sports car. This is the Autozam AZ-1. The AZ-1 is a kei car from the Japanese domestic market. Kei car, or kei jidōsha, is a regulated category of vehicles defined by their small characteristics. And this thing… is small. The AZ-1 came out in 1992 and is filled with features enthusiasts love. People are enamored with its aggressive styling, gullwing doors, and miniature size. It has tiny windows, a bare-bones interior, and the spare tire sits behind the driver seat. And with its limited production, Americans can't wait to own this rare piece of history. The tiny car sticks out like a sore thumb on American roads next to the likes of SUVs and massive diesel trucks. Owners can barely go anywhere without turning heads.
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar