Why Americans want this tiny Japanese sports car
The Autozam AZ-1 is a kei car from the Japanese domestic market. Car enthusiasts are enamored with its miniature size, aggressive styling, and gullwing doors. Although the sports car isn't fast, it's hailed for its agility on the road, and its limited production makes it a rare find. The following is a transcript of the video.
Narrator: Americans are eager to get behind the wheel of this tiny Japanese sports car. This is the Autozam AZ-1. The AZ-1 is a kei car from the Japanese domestic market. Kei car, or kei jidōsha, is a regulated category of vehicles defined by their small characteristics. And this thing… is small. The AZ-1 came out in 1992 and is filled with features enthusiasts love. People are enamored with its aggressive styling, gullwing doors, and miniature size. It has tiny windows, a bare-bones interior, and the spare tire sits behind the driver seat. And with its limited production, Americans can't wait to own this rare piece of history. The tiny car sticks out like a sore thumb on American roads next to the likes of SUVs and massive diesel trucks. Owners can barely go anywhere without turning heads.
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO