Why drinking tap water might be better for your health than bottled water
These days bottled water is everywhere, but does that man you should be drinking it? McKay Jenkins, author of the new book "ContamiNation: My Quest to Survive in a Toxic World," thinks you are probably better off drinking straight from the tap. Here's why the cheaper option might be better for your health in the long term.
Follow Tech Insider: On Facebook
Popular on BI
- We asked ChatGPT who the greatest athlete of all time is and it did not go well for LeBron James
- A man kept the same pair of contact lenses in for 3 years, causing permanent astigmatism and buildup behind his eyelids. His doctor said he's not responsible enough to wear contacts.
- Clarence Thomas wrote a scathing, nearly 50-page dissent about why the Supreme Court should have gutted voting rights
- Heatwave grips India - Bihar, West Bengal, Jharkhand to record highest temperature
- Apple Arcade looks Stronger Than Ever - New & Exciting Games Announced
- What is the best date to set for your SIPs – Beginning, end, or middle of the month?
- Asus ROG Flow Z13 review – a premium gaming tablet
- Must do activities on your visit to Mahabaleshwar