Why Law School Is A Waste Of Money Unless You Get In To A Top School
Should you go to law school? The average debt of a 2012 law school graduate (that took out at least one loan) was $84,600 for public school and $122,158 for private school.
To determine if law school is a good investment for you, figure out where you will end up after graduation. The data offers a very clear picture based on what school you go to and how you rank amongst your peers.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- IAMAI asks Google not to delist apps from Play store, says 4 members got notices
- Explosion at Rameshwaram Cafe in Whitefield, Bengaluru; Police investigating cause
- As much as ₹8,470 crore worth ₹2,000 notes still with public: RBI
- Homegrown healthtech unicorn Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sensex, Nifty hit record high levels on impressive GDP data, foreign fund inflows