Why some Android phones can charge so much faster than Apple's iPhone
As you might have guessed from its name, the quick charging feature is, indeed, quick. There are several YouTube videos and articles showcasing how much faster an Android phone like the Galaxy S8 can charge versus the iPhone 7. In one video, an iPhone 7 Plus took an entire hour longer to charge from zero to 100% than a Galaxy S8+.
So, quick charging is a worthwhile feature. It means you can get more charge in less charging time, which is incredibly meaningful for a device that's always turned on and that's used on a regular basis.
Check out how and why some Android phones can charge so much faster than iPhones:
- Three months into the general election results, Nifty closed in the green on four occasions
- Traffic likely to be hit at Delhi-Noida border in view of farmers' proposed tractor march
- Paytm shares hit upper circuit again at ₹428
- High valuations of the market creeping into PSU stocks, say analysts
- Mukka Proteins IPO to open on Feb 29; sets price band of ₹26-28/ share