Why water disappears from shorelines during a hurricane
Hurricane Irma was so strong that it literally pushed water out of its way. The result? Shorelines in the Bahamas and Florida temporarily vanished. Those affected took to Twitter to post the incredible sight. It wasn't before long, however, that the waters returned with a vengeance.
- Three months into the general election results, Nifty closed in the green on four occasions
- Traffic likely to be hit at Delhi-Noida border in view of farmers' proposed tractor march
- Paytm shares hit upper circuit again at ₹428
- High valuations of the market creeping into PSU stocks, say analysts
- Mukka Proteins IPO to open on Feb 29; sets price band of ₹26-28/ share