Why you would want to take a longer route on your next Ola Prime ride
Ola’s own connected car platform
Ola Play, launched in November 2016, had been exclusively available for Ola Select customers until now and the company says that it has highly contributed Ola’s premium subscription category.
ALSO READ: China is still far ahead of India when it comes to Startups
Ola has introduced unique innovations like OlaPlay to attract and keep users due to factors like pricing, payments, and value added services and give added competition to the global giant Uber.
‘’Opening up ‘Prime Play’ category for its Select users saw hundreds of thousands of new users opt for the Select subscription, resulting in 3x growth. Beyond offering a highly personal experience for users during their rides,’’ says Ankit
Ola Play also allows various partners like
Jain also shared instances where Ola users took a longer route during their ride,’’Some riders take longer routes to make sure they finish a comedy show episode during their commute.’’
ALSO READ: What India can take away from UK’s startup-friendly policies
Jain believes that for the Indian commuter Comedy and
AdvertisementTo engage and entertain the rider, seems to be Ola’s motto for this year with Ola Play being available to Ola Select customers alongside exclusively bundled benefits like Free Wifi, no peak pricing and getting priority rides.
ALSO READ: First anniversary of PM Modi’s ‘Startup India’: Hits & Misses
Ola Play is currently available in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi and is expected to be extended to 50,000+ Ola Prime vehicles by March 2017.
Popular on BI
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- VAHAN 2023 Jan report: Here’s which company sold the most, and the least 2-wheeler EVs
- Adani group market cap jumps ₹42,000 crore on Wednesday in Adani Enterprises-led rally
- OnePlus 11 vs OnePlus 11R – price, specs and features compared
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- How to use the new sad face filter on Instagram?