Wi-Fi to be offered in all Central Universities
AdvertisementThe government has said that Wi-Fi would be provided in all central universities under the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT).
The Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani has said that two
For the other 38 universities, Project Approval Board of NMEICT has approved the proposal at the cost of Rs 335.85 Crores.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- I just got laid off from my dream job at Tesla without warning. I feel like my life got uprooted so a billionaire could save some money.
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report