Wi-Fi to be offered in all Central Universities
AdvertisementThe government has said that Wi-Fi would be provided in all central universities under the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT).
The Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani has said that two
For the other 38 universities, Project Approval Board of NMEICT has approved the proposal at the cost of Rs 335.85 Crores.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Silicon Valley needs to stop laying off workers and start firing CEOs
- A laid-off Google engineer describes losing his 'only career' 16 years after starting as an intern
- OpenAI makes a ChatGPT-like tool called Codex that can write software. Here's why Codex won't replace developers and will instead create more demand for their skills.
- Not just LIC, 32 mutual fund houses have exposure to Adani Group stocks
- OnePlus launches seven new products at its Cloud 11 event—here’s everything about the OnePlus 11, Buds Pro 2, Keyboard 81 Pro and more
- OnePlus 11 vs iQOO 11 – price, specs and features compared
- OnePlus 11 5G review: High on value, low on excitement
- Delhi to Kochi - Indian destinations international travellers are looking for in 2023