Wi-Fi to be offered in all Central Universities
AdvertisementThe government has said that Wi-Fi would be provided in all central universities under the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT).
The Human Resource Development Minister Smriti Irani has said that two
For the other 38 universities, Project Approval Board of NMEICT has approved the proposal at the cost of Rs 335.85 Crores.
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu