Wizards forward Kelly Oubre Jr ejected for flattening Kelly Olynyk with a running forearm after the whistle
The bad blood between the Boston Celtics and the Washington Wizards finally boiled over in the second quarter of Game 2 when Kelly Oubre Jr. took exception to a hard pick and flattened Kelly Olynyk after the whistle.
Olynyk was called for a foul on the screen and immediately ran to the official to protest. Oubre, feeling Olynyk's arms got to high immediately jumped up, sprinted towards Olynyk, and laid him out with a forearm.
Here is the play, via ESPN:
Here is the replay:
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high