Women In Tech Actually Don't Get Paid Less Than Men
A recent study by the American Association of University Women titled "Graduating to a Pay Gap: The Earnings of Women and Men One Year after College Graduation" examined data on approximately 15,000 graduates to estimate the effect of gender on wages, and discovered that there is no statistically significant different in earnings between male and female engineers.
Women who pursue a career in math, computer, and physical science professions also get paid the same amount as their male counterparts. These jobs - along with engineering - are also the best-paid jobs for women right out of college.
- Pottery Barn signs Deepika Padukone as its brand ambassador
- Snapdeal drops ₹1,250 crore IPO plan citing 'prevailing market conditions'
- Festive baton shifts to Great Indian Wedding Season, November registers best-ever auto sales, except March 2020: FADA
- Cyclone 'Mandous': Water to be released from TN's Chembarambakkam, Poondi lakes
- Collegium discussions can't be put out in public domain through RTI: SC
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World