Xiaomi to open two new Mi Homes in Bangalore
Chinese smartphone maker
Although Xiaomi started as a strictly online smartphone seller where it believed in keeping a tab on the price of the phone but striking off the middle men. But now the company believes that an offline presence will help the company in reaching more consumers and helping customers experience their products before they invest in it.
The two new Mi Homes will be coming up in LIDO Mall and Orion Mall in
The first Mi home in India is pretty small compared to the big experiential Mi Homes in China and there is only limited number of products available in the Mi Home in India. It is also because there is a huge difference in the number and variety of products available in India as compared to China. Xiaomi is yet to bring many of its ecosystem products to India, so far it have brought in one major ecosystem product,
Apart from Bangalore, Xiaomi is currently looking at four key cities to set up Mi Homes in including Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kolkata. And we hear that there will be some big experiential Mi Homes as well in days to come.
Popular on BI
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high
- 10 Foods you should avoid before bed for a restful night's sleep
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order