You can soon travel from Delhi to Agra on boat
Government is focusing on the development of water transport in a big way as it is the cheapest means of transportation, Union Minister
He also said that a water route between
"While travelling by road costs Rs 1.50 and rail transport Re 1, water transport costs as low as mere 20 paise and it also generates employment", Gadkari, who was here to lay the foundation stone of several road projects, said.
Saying that a water route will be started between Delhi and
(Image: India Times)
Popular on BI
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- All 81 movies based on Marvel comics, ranked according to critics
- EY and Deloitte are scrutinizing staff workloads and quietly letting some workers go, report says
- EPFO adds a net 15.62 lakh members in Dec; 8.41 lakh new subscribers join workforce
- Zee Entertainment reaches out to Sony to revive terminated merger
- India's AI market to touch $17-billion by 2027: Nasscom-BCG report
- Worried about 'forever chemicals' in your water? Try electron-beaming it!
- Wetlands in the icy Arctic have begun releasing 9% more planet-warming methane in the past two decades: study