Your guide to all 23 of Nordstrom's in-house brands
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- Nordstrom carries everything from luxury designer staples to buzzy new startup gear, but it has a lesser-known wealth of 20+ in-house brands that deliver on style for a lower cost.
- Below, you'll find a cheat sheet to Nordstrom's in-house brands.
Nordstrom is home to both luxe designer goods, buzzy new startups (ever heard of Pop-Ins?), and the sort of loyal customer base that comes from having in-store pickup, loyalty perks, and lovely customer service.
It also has more than twenty in-house brands, most of which probably escape the notice of its shoppers.
Brands like Zella, BP., and Halogen are the brainchildren of a national department store that has regularly screened the most appealing trends of the season since 1901 and, inevitably, decided to apply those learnings to their own trendy - and slightly more affordable - collections.
You'll find activewear at Zella, on-point juniors clothing at BP., casual loungewear at Make + Model, savvy men's streetwear at The Rail, workwear essentials like good suits from John W. Nordstrom and Italian-made shoes at the Nordstrom Men's Shop, and the list goes on.
Below, find a who's who guide to Nordstrom's in-house brands.
Here's a guide to Nordstrom's in-house brands - what they are, what they make, and where to shop them:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John W. Nordstrom
Tucker + Tate
Treasure & Bond
Make + Model
Ruby & Bloom
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley