Your guide to Target's in-house clothing and accessory brands for kids, tweens, and teens
- Target is always at the top of our list of where to shop for back-to-school necessities like desk supplies, clothing, and dorm room essentials.
- It's home to dozens of in-house brands, a number of which have affordable, quality supplies and clothing.
- They include Cat & Jack for everyday kids' basics, Simply Balanced for healthy snacks, and Heyday for tech accessories.
- Save even more shopping at Target by visiting our Coupons site.
More than any other store, Target was the place I shopped for back-to-school supplies and clothing while growing up. From elementary school through college, I weaved through the aisles to pick up new backpacks and shoes, academic planners and pencil cases, and laundry hampers and bathroom caddies.
While you can shop top school and kids brands like Yoobi for desk supplies and Annie's for healthy snacks, you should also be on the lookout for Target's in-house, private label brands, which offer quality supplies and clothing at low prices.
There are more than 30 of these private label brands scattered throughout Target's home, clothing, and household essential departments, but you should really focus on the eight below if you're shopping with back-to-school in mind. Read on for a brief overview of what each brand specializes in and what you should buy from it.
Chances are, you live near a Target store. Instead of parking, going in, and shopping among the crowds of parents and kids also checking off their supply lists, you can shop everything online and take advantage of Target's Drive Up pick up service. Or, enjoy free two-day shipping on any order over $35.
Here's your cheat sheet to the Target in-house brands that will save you money on back-to-school shopping this year:
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For trendy kids ages 4 through 12: Art Class
For college freshmen: Room Essentials
For young teens: More Than Magic
For lunchbox and after-school snacks: Simply Balanced
For stylish everyday essentials: Cat & Jack
For kids' rooms: Pillowfort
For tech accessories: Heyday
For school supplies and dorm room supplies: Up&Up
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds