Your iPhone will now tell you who every mystery caller is so you can stop ignoring unknown numbers
Apple is making a bunch of changes in iOS 9 that will make your devices much more proactive.
For example, if you insert headphones into your iPhone, your device will now recognize the headphones and pull up a "Now Playing" screen instead of having you pull up your music every time you want to go on a run or get in the car.
But perhaps the coolest proactive feature is suggesting who an unknown caller is on your phone. Instead of just showing a mysterious number, Apple's new operating system will suggest who the caller might be.
Apple says it does this all anonymously, so your data and personal information is never compromised or given to a third party.
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade