ICICI Bank’s Corp Banking Head, Zarine Daruwala, is now India CEO of Standard Chartered
Daruwala, who has been with the
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUDaruwala is replacing Sunil Kaushal, who will head Africa and the Middle East as regional CEO.
Vishakha Mulye is replacing Daruwala at the ICICI Bank and was the CFO between 2005 and 2007.
- Monero’s ‘Fluffypony’ joins John McAfee, Ross Ulbricht and Arthur Hayes behind bars — but for a non-crypto crime
- Dr Subhash Chandra reveals his plans of venturing into video in digital space
- IOB asks Union Bank to buy its stake in Malaysian bank
- Adani Group firm Adani Wilmar to raise ₹4,500 crore via IPO
- Travel portal Ixigo moves a step closer to IPO