Zion Williamson made his most athletic play yet with a blocked shot that will blow your mind
- The Duke Blue Devils defeated the Virginia Cavaliers, 81-71, in a matchup of top-3 teams.
- The highlight of the game came from Zion Williamson, who showed off his incredible leaping ability with a blocked shot that has to be seen to be believed.
- Williamson was on the other side of the court when De'Andre Hunter received the pass and began to attempt a 3-point shot in the corner.
- The Duke freshman sensation jumped from about 10 feet away from Hunter and managed to block the shot well after it was released.
- The play was amazing live, but it was the replay that revealed just how athletic the feat truly was.
Here is the play as it was shown live, via ESPN:
Here is the replay:
Popular on BI
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo with with vegan leather back hits the Indian market
- Indian aviation regulator suspends Air India's Chief of Flight Safety
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Bengaluru
- India temporarily suspends visa services in Canada
- Updater Services sets IPO price band at Rs 280-300/share