Zomato has a new plan for unlimited food and drinks in Delhi, Mumbai, and Bengaluru
Zomatohas introduced the ‘infinity dining’ feature for its gold members.
- With this new feature, users can opt for unlimited food and drinks at diners, where the packages will be selected by the restaurants.
Zomato Goldhas over 1.25 million subscribers.
Giving consumers the chance to “eat and drink all they can”, Zomato has introduced the infinity dining feature through which Zomato Gold members while booking a table at a restaurant can also view packages for unlimited buffet.
The new feature will be available in 350 restaurants across Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
“Dining out constitutes about 70% of a restaurant’s total business. While Zomato Gold continues to be instrumental in driving sales for restaurants and adding value to subscribers, we realise that the opportunities in this sphere are endless – welcome, Infinity Dining. It is a global first, as India becomes the first country to offer such a choice, at scale,” said Gaurav Gupta, COO & Co-founder, Zomato.
According to the company, Zomato Gold has grown almost 100% in the past eight months and now has over 1.25 million subscribers across nine countries – India, UAE, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Lebanon, Turkey, Philippines and Indonesia.
- Inside pics of the new Mahindra Thar 2020 — The next-gen SUV
- Mahindra Thar 2020 is set to make a market debut today— here’s what to watch out for
- Best hair removal creams for women
- Independence day 2020 slogans, quotes and messages from famous personalities
- Best affordable wired keyboards for home and office use