1. Uber has picked Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi to be its new CEO. Khosrowshahi's involvement in the CEO search wasn't made known until Sunday, making him a dark horse in the race.
2. Apple will reportedly announce the next iPhone on September 12. Official invites have not been sent out yet.
3. Fitbit just unveiled three new products - including its first-ever pair of wireless headphones. The new products joining Fitbit's lineup include Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Flyer, and Fitbit Aria 2 - a new smartwatch, wireless headphones, and an updated version of Fitbit's smart scale, respectively.
4. Uber has a new CEO - here's what you need to know about him. While not a tech celebrity, Khosrowshahi has had a very impressive and respectable run during his long tenure at Expedia, growing its revenues from $2.1 billion in in 2005 to $8.7 billion in 2016.
5. Microsoft's new partnership with gaming company Valve looks like a win-win. Microsoft also says it's bringing "experiences" based on its blockbuster "Halo" franchise into virtual reality with Windows 10 in the future.
6. 'Game of Thrones' fans might have to wait until 2019 for the final season. The final season could contain six episodes of "feature film" length.
7. More than 180,000 iPhone apps won't be compatible with Apple's upcoming iPhone software, iOS 11. When iOS 11 arrives in a matter of weeks, a long-predicted change will arrive with it: Apple will no longer support 32-bit apps.
8. Whole Foods is now selling the Amazon Echo. With Amazon's $13.7 billion acquisition of Whole Foods formally going through on Monday, customers are about to notice some changes in their stores.
9. China is planning a crackdown on ICOs, the red-hot digital-coin-issuing trend. ICOs have become a bonanza for digital currency entrepreneurs, allowing them to raise millions quickly by creating and selling digital "tokens" with no regulatory oversight.
10. A robot designed to replace your smartphone is already in the works. That's the forecast from some of the top minds in robotics and artificial intelligence who gathered in Pebble Beach, California, last week to debate the future at the G-Summit conference organized by GWC.