11 wildly successful people who dropped out of high school
But while it's by no means considered the path to success - Tumblr founder David Karp dropped out of high school at the age of 15 and told Forbes he doesn't recommend it to others since he missed out on so much - some people made the most of their time outside the hallowed halls of high school.
Here is the special breed of super successful people that overcame their "high-school dropout" status and turned the world on its head.
Vivian Giang contributed to an earlier version of this article.
- Twitter, Tiger Global, Tencent and others have pumped in over $900 million into India’s vernacular social media platforms in a year
- ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India to bat first as Pakistan wins toss and elects to field
- Biden hosting budget talks in Delaware with Schumer, Manchin
- Aryan Khan case: Witness claims NCB allegedly demanded bribe from Shah Rukh Khan to release his son
- Rishi Sunak on spending spree on skills, healthcare in UK Budget