11 wildly successful people who dropped out of high school
according to DoSomething.org.
But while it's by no means considered the path to success - Tumblr founder David Karp dropped out of high school at the age of 15 and told Forbes he doesn't recommend it to others since he missed out on so much - some people made the most of their time outside the hallowed halls of high school.
Here is the special breed of super successful people that overcame their "high-school dropout" status and turned the world on its head.
Vivian Giang contributed to an earlier version of this article.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report