13 Proven Ways To Reduce Stress In Your Life
Americans are way too wound-up.
Seven out of 10 adults say they experience stress or anxiety every day, according Happify, a website and app that uses games and tasks based in positive psychology to make you happier.
Since chronic stress can be bad for your health, leading to weight gain, sleep problems, and memory issues, Happify has put together a list of 13 activities proven to help manage stress.
Most of these tips - like smiling, listening to music, or reading - are very simple. But they can have a major impact on your happiness. Check them out:
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge
- India exported military hardware worth ₹15,920 crore in 2022-23: Rajnath
- From Citadel to Ponniyin Selvan 2: a look at the shows & movies releasing in April