21 successful people who wake up incredibly early
Waking up with (or before) the sun allows executives like Apple CEO Tim Cook and "Shark Tank" investor Kevin O'Leary to get a head start on the day, knocking out tasks before the rest of the world has rolled out of bed.
Those "extra" hours with less distractions and fresh energy also give them a chance to do some creative thinking, fit in a workout, and spend time with family. And it should be noted that waking up early doesn't necessarily mean losing sleep.
Here are 21 early risers who may convince you never to hit snooze again.
Max Nisen, Aaron Taube, and Rachel Sugar contributed to earlier versions of this article.
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Bitcoin mining: Despite the crackdown, China is back as the second-largest miner
- DigiLocker documents PAN card and driving license now accessible to WhatsApp users via MyGov Helpdesk
- India’s central bank confirms another rate hike is coming in June, but promises to soften the blow after the May shocker
- How India’s soaring inflation puts more burden on the common man's pockets
- Gene Drives: The advanced sci-fi technology to fight malaria mosquito explained