21 successful people who wake up incredibly early
Waking up with (or before) the sun allows executives like Apple CEO Tim Cook and "Shark Tank" investor Kevin O'Leary to get a head start on the day, knocking out tasks before the rest of the world has rolled out of bed.Those "extra" hours with less distractions and fresh energy also give them a chance to do some creative thinking, fit in a workout, and spend time with family. And it should be noted that waking up early doesn't necessarily mean losing sleep. Advertisement
Max Nisen, Aaron Taube, and Rachel Sugar contributed to earlier versions of this article.
- Pune COVID-19 cases up by 327 to 6,480; death toll 289
- Passenger on IndiGo's Chennai-Coimbatore flight tests COVID positive; airline 'grounds' crew
- Ahmedabad COVID-19 cases rise by 251 to 10,841; death toll 745
- Amid privacy concerns, Centre makes Aarogya Setu app open source
- Parts of north, southeast Delhi declared COVID containment zones