24 ways to influence even the most resistant people
Seduction, persuading a person to yield to your advances, isn't used only in the pursuit of a love interest. Influencing others is how we get jobs and promotions, win negotiations, sell products, and gain notoriety.
In "The Art of Seduction," popular author Robert Greene explores the ruthless tactics of some of history's greatest seducers, from Cleopatra to Casanova.
We've summarized Greene's 24 rules of seduction below.
- ISRO lines up an LVM3, six PSLV, three GSLV launches in 2024
- 10 Natural mouth fresheners for fresh breath all day
- Maruti Suzuki to Hyundai – car makers offer huge year-end discounts to push sales
- Demand for private credit booms in 2023 as funding winter deepens
- Oppo Find N3 Flip long term review - The end game for flip smartphones