24 ways to influence even the most resistant people
Seduction, persuading a person to yield to your advances, isn't used only in the pursuit of a love interest. Influencing others is how we get jobs and promotions, win negotiations, sell products, and gain notoriety.
In "The Art of Seduction," popular author Robert Greene explores the ruthless tactics of some of history's greatest seducers, from Cleopatra to Casanova.
We've summarized Greene's 24 rules of seduction below.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- I'm a software engineer who struggled with procrastination until I tried 'monk mode' — here's how it saves me up to 3 hours a day
- MSMEs on a growth path with rise in credit demand, fall in delinquency rates: CIBIL-SIDBI report
- Hindenburg report wipes out $526 million of Jack Dorsey's wealth
- First 82 days of 2023 see more layoffs than the entire 2022
- You will soon lose your legacy blue tick on Twitter – here’s everything you need to know
- Parineeta director Pradeep Sarkar passes away at 67