27 signs your company is about to conduct mass layoffs
While I didn't see either of them coming, hindsight is always 20/20, and I now have a much better sense for when the tides are changing. I also appreciate how much even a little bit of notice can help in the transition.
To get a better understanding of the signs that layoffs are coming, I polled others who've been through them, scoured the news about high-profile mass layoffs, and crawled the depths of the internet.
If you notice a combination of these signs in your own company, it may be time to start looking for a new job.
Get the latest IBM stock price here.
- IAMAI asks Google not to delist apps from Play store, says 4 members got notices
- Explosion at Rameshwaram Cafe in Whitefield, Bengaluru; Police investigating cause
- As much as ₹8,470 crore worth ₹2,000 notes still with public: RBI
- Homegrown healthtech unicorn Pristyn Care slashes around 120 jobs
- Sensex, Nifty hit record high levels on impressive GDP data, foreign fund inflows