6 Benefits Your Employer Is Legally Required To Offer
A few weeks ago, we highlighted the benefits of working at 17 companies with awesome employee perks, whose pot-sweeteners ranged from a month-long, paid international vacation to an in-house bowling alley.
View all Offers
But in addition to those extravagances, there's also a set of baseline benefits all employers are required by law to provide. For instance, businesses are required to give up to 12 weeks of work leave to employees who are suffering from serious health problems, giving birth, or caring for a sick spouse, child, or parent.
Ohio University's online MBA program made an infographic outlining some of these mandatory benefits. It also provides a few useful statistics about the American employers that give out additional benefits like pensions, health insurance, and paid vacation.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover