6 insidious American work habits people in other countries resist at all costs
The way Americans work has people in other countries scratching their heads.
Although people in the United States are known for working hard - and much longer than those in other countries - workplaces abroad have largely shunned the American style.
Here are the most unhealthy American work habits that global workplaces are resisting.
- Pesticides are leaving lasting behavioural changes through generations of fish, study finds
- Elon Musk says Gmail's alternative Xmail is coming soon
- ADB approves $23 million loan to catalyze fintech development in Gujarat
- Russia is a power with enormous tradition of statecraft: Jaishankar
- INDIA bloc members incite people in name of caste, says PM Modi