7 New York City execs share the very first thing they do when they get into the office
- Business Insider asked seven New York City-based execs about the first thing they do when they get into the office.
- Some hold meetings while others work solo on a project.
- Many check in with their teams - even if those teams are across the world.
The first hour or so of the workday can be rough.
There's always the temptation to dive straight into your inbox - and potentially stay there for the rest of the day.
Or, you might sit twiddling your thumbs because you didn't plan accordingly and have no idea which task to tackle first.
These problems are only exacerbated if you're a top executive juggling multiple priorities, and everyone's demanding a piece of your time.
To find out how said executives approach this issue, we asked seven New York City-based CEOs and company founders how they like to kick off their workday. Read on to see how the super busy and powerful manage their time.
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Taj Hotels’ Qmin food delivery app claims to be the only profitable business among its peers
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn