7 New York City execs share the very first thing they do when they get into the office
- Business Insider asked seven New York City-based execs about the first thing they do when they get into the office.
- Some hold meetings while others work solo on a project.
- Many check in with their teams - even if those teams are across the world.
The first hour or so of the workday can be rough.
There's always the temptation to dive straight into your inbox - and potentially stay there for the rest of the day.
Or, you might sit twiddling your thumbs because you didn't plan accordingly and have no idea which task to tackle first.
These problems are only exacerbated if you're a top executive juggling multiple priorities, and everyone's demanding a piece of your time.
To find out how said executives approach this issue, we asked seven New York City-based CEOs and company founders how they like to kick off their workday. Read on to see how the super busy and powerful manage their time.
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity