7 things successful people do the week before a vacation
Marco Di Lauro / Stringer / Getty Images
Vacations are an essential part of staying productive and happy at work.
Most Americans could seriously use more time off.
Like any major life event, vacations deserve some thoughtful planning.
That's why the week before your big trip is crucial. If you dart out for a week or two without any preparation, you could find yourself swamped when you get back.
Fortunately, there are numerous steps you can take ahead of time to curb potential problems.
Here are several things you should do the week before your vacation starts:
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala