8 awesomely simple science experiments you can do at home
Science can be a little intimidating. Whether it's the latest research in quantum mechanics or organic chemistry, sometimes science can make your head spin.
But you don't have to be go through 8 years of school or work in a high-tech lab to do science.
There are plenty of experiments you can do at home. You might even have a few of the materials just lying around the house.
Here are a few easy ways for you to see science in action.
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu