8 awesomely simple science experiments you can do at home
But you don't have to be go through 8 years of school or work in a high-tech lab to do science.
There are plenty of experiments you can do at home. You might even have a few of the materials just lying around the house.
Here are a few easy ways for you to see science in action.
- Swiggy plays matchmaker for singles with similar food tastes
- AstraZeneca India gets approval to market anti-diabetes drug
- In a first, Indian Army trains kites to destroy enemy drones
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- US weekly flu hospitalisations hit record high since 2010