8 pieces of advice from some of the world's richest millennials on success, money, and getting things done
- It doesn't take every billionaire a lifetime to build their wealth.
- Business Insider rounded up some of the best pieces of advice the world's richest millennials have given, from productivity tips to managing money.
- They offered advice on taking risks, embracing challenges, and staying true to yourself.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
These billionaire millennials didn't spend a lifetime building wealth and success - they achieved it in a much shorter time frame.
Business Insider rounded up some of the top pieces of advice a few of these millennials have given in recent years, ranging from the meaning of money to productivity hacks and ways to grow a business.
From Mark Zuckerberg to Evan Spiegel, here's what some of the world's richest millennials had to say.
Not taking risks is a recipe for failure.
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Always view things as opportunities.
Save your paycheck.
Stay free of distractions by keeping your phone on silent.
Keep moving forward, even when things get tough.
Don't listen to other people's versions of success.
Life isn't about money.
- Diamantaire Nirav Modi's solar power plant up for auction to salvage PNB dues
- India-Canada diplomatic row will not impact military ties: Canadian Army Vice Chief
- India permits 75,000 tonne non-basmati white rice exports to UAE
- WeWork India rejigs senior leadership to boost market presence
- Waheeda Rehman to cap glittering career with Dadasaheb Phalke Award