8 pieces of advice from some of the world's richest millennials on success, money, and getting things done
- It doesn't take every billionaire a lifetime to build their wealth.
- Business Insider rounded up some of the best pieces of advice the world's richest millennials have given, from productivity tips to managing money.
- They offered advice on taking risks, embracing challenges, and staying true to yourself.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
AdvertisementThese billionaire millennials didn't spend a lifetime building wealth and success - they achieved it in a much shorter time frame.
From Mark Zuckerberg to Evan Spiegel, here's what some of the world's richest millennials had to say.
Not taking risks is a recipe for failure.
Don't be afraid to ask for help.
Always view things as opportunities.
Save your paycheck.
Stay free of distractions by keeping your phone on silent.
Keep moving forward, even when things get tough.
Don't listen to other people's versions of success.
Life isn't about money.
- Google photos will charge $1.99 per month for 100 GB storage from June 1
- Best smartphones under ₹10,000 in India
- Tamil Nadu government to bear all expenses of COVID patients in private hospitals
- CoWin portal to make 4-digit security code mandatory from May 8