9 Animated Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World
The United States is 3.719 million square feet while Africa is 11.72 million square feet.
Sometimes it's difficult to understand how large a country is based on square footage alone. Utilizing these nine maps, we've put countries and continents in a unique geographical perspective.
Produced by Sam Rega. Research by Christina Sterbenz and illustrations by Mike Nudelman.
- Revenge spending effect: Household savings dip to 5 -year low
- With no signs yet of inflation cooling, experts predict more rate hikes
- Covid hit mental health of kids, young people harder than thought
- Smog envelops Delhi, AQI remains in 'very poor' category
- Egypt president to be chief guest at Republic Day celebrations