9 Animated Maps That Will Change The Way You See The World
The United States is 3.719 million square feet while Africa is 11.72 million square feet.
Sometimes it's difficult to understand how large a country is based on square footage alone. Utilizing these nine maps, we've put countries and continents in a unique geographical perspective.
Produced by Sam Rega. Research by Christina Sterbenz and illustrations by Mike Nudelman.
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Trump acted like 'the Godfather if it was reenacted by a 5-year-old' to try to keep his hands clean in Mar-a-Lago case: experts
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- Road accident death rate has dropped in Kerala after AI cameras became operational: Transport Minister