9 mind-expanding podcasts to listen to if you only have 30 minutes
Brad Barket/Getty Images for DJ D-Nice
That's no fun if you spend it in rush-hour traffic, but it's a good time to try out a new podcast, especially one that upends the way you see and think about the world.
From business to history to psychology, here are some of the most mind-expanding podcasts that you can gobble up in a half-hour or less.
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore