A look at the demanding schedule of Elon Musk, who works in 5-minute slots, skips breakfast, and avoids emails
The Tesla and SpaceX founder generally spends a full workweek at each of his two companies, wolfing down lunch in five minutes and skipping phone calls for productivity's sake.
So it's not surprising that his daily life is pretty jam-packed.
Based on previous interviews, Business Insider pieced together an estimation of what an average day looks like for this real-life Tony Stark.
Take a look at a day in the life of Elon Musk:
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore