Barclays’ Rise Mumbai accelerator is tailor-made for start-ups
They in fact just announced their first program with 10 selected startups. The finalists will undergo an 18-week program, during which they will get to engage closely with the Barclays’ mentors.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
They range from early stage seeking first enterprise client to a mature product company that has raised a series-A.
All of them are now seeking Barclays and Zone Startups international market expertise and access.
We decided to take you on a virtual tour inside the accelerator and show you what it is all about. Take a look!
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases