Barclays’ Rise Mumbai accelerator is tailor-made for start-ups
They in fact just announced their first program with 10 selected startups. The finalists will undergo an 18-week program, during which they will get to engage closely with the Barclays’ mentors.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
They range from early stage seeking first enterprise client to a mature product company that has raised a series-A.
All of them are now seeking Barclays and Zone Startups international market expertise and access.
We decided to take you on a virtual tour inside the accelerator and show you what it is all about. Take a look!
Popular on BI
- 10 famous book markets in Mumbai every reader should explore
- Asian Games: Indian men's hockey team storms into final, defeats South Korea 5-3
- Govt hikes LPG subsidy for Ujjwala beneficiaries to Rs 300 per cylinder
- Checkout the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 matches that will be played in Chennai
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider