Barclays’ Rise Mumbai accelerator is tailor-made for start-ups
They in fact just announced their first program with 10 selected startups. The finalists will undergo an 18-week program, during which they will get to engage closely with the Barclays’ mentors.
ALSO READ: Smartphones proved to be a boon for e-commerce portals during Diwali sale season
They range from early stage seeking first enterprise client to a mature product company that has raised a series-A.
All of them are now seeking Barclays and Zone Startups international market expertise and access.
We decided to take you on a virtual tour inside the accelerator and show you what it is all about. Take a look!
- Zomato turns 12 – from a weekend project to a $3 billion company, here’s the startup’s journey over the years
- Most adults infected with COVID-19 in South Africa are asymptomatic cases: official
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956