Here's how you can increase your subscribers on YouTube using Artificial intelligence
Tanya DubeyOct 25, 2016, 05.07 PM
Indians devoted over 4,00,000 hours in viewing ads on
In view of this fact,
ALSO READ: Planning an international vacay? Here’s a startup delivering currency, visa, and insurance right at your doorstep
So if you are an aspiring YouTuber, you may want to try Vidooly's new platform called "Launchpad program". It is aimed at newbies who want to increase their following on Youtube and currently have less than 5000 followers. This is for free as the company is trying to help people create the content that will work for their audiences.
The engine is designed to recommend what will work in different categories like area, age group, region to gender.
With this AI platform,
More from this author
- YouTube Go, a new mobile app for spotty Internet s...
- How to use YouTube like a pro
- YouTube is getting a big redesign
- The real motivations behind the growing YouTube ad...
- YouTube TV is not only a threat to cable but onlin...
- Google is the reason why YouTube isn't a default a...
- YouTube is trying to make a tricky pivot from plat...