Big Data Can Help Marketers Unlock Up To $200 Billion
Big data isn't just a buzz word - it's a proven way to improve the bottom line.
Good marketing analytics can make all the difference for effective campaigns and company growth, according to data from McKinsey on Marketing and Sales, a branch of global management and consulting firm McKinsey. Using these metrics well can increase a company's return on investment (ROI) by 10% to 20%, or as much as $200 billion globally.
According to McKinsey's statistics, big data leaders have, on average, 5% higher productivity and 6% higher profits than other companies.
Despite the strong evidence that big data can bolster success and profitability, McKinsey notes that many companies still struggle to measure the impact of digital marketing on sales and profits. This is a crucial hurdle to overcome, as CEOs might hesitate to give marketers additional funding without knowing how much business the money will generate.
Learn more from the full infographic below:
- Kalashnikovs to quadcopter drones - Russian reservists are back in boot camp to master weapon skills
- Jungles teach you patience, says actress Sadaa
- Half a dozen murders in a week send shockwaves across Indian community in US
- Looking to invest in IPOs? Here’s how to pick winners and spot the duds
- Nifty50 valuations remain expensive, but experts are divided on India's growth prospects
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World