B-schools love getting their students hired by this Indian company
"We ensure that we attract the best talent and our processes help lay a strong foundation early in their career. HUL has a clearly defined career philosophy which revolves around job rotation and diversity of experiences in an individual's career," HUL executive director-human resources B P Biddappa said.
"We also ensure that we have progressive people policies in place for our employees to enable them to perform their best at all life stages. We continue to review our policies and practices to keep them relevant to the changing needs of our workforce," Mr Biddappa added.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- IPL 2023 – schedule, how to watch IPL for free, venues, new rules and more
- Fired H1B visa holders have 'multiple options', wrong to assume they have to leave in 60 days: USCIS director
- NSE, BSE put Adani Green Energy under second stage of longterm ASM framework from Mar 28
- Two multibagger stocks under Nifty500 doubled investors money in last six months
- Disney's first job cut round begins this week, 7,000 employees to be hit: CEO