I celebrated Holi at Radha and Krishna's villages and it was breathtaking
Holi, the festival of colours is best experienced in the villages of Nandgaon and Barsana, both situated at a few distance from Vrindavan. Nandgaon is
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The festival begins on asthmi with ladoo-leela at Barsana ands continues for the next two and a half days.
The menfolk play Holi with women in a way which is extremely vocal about their nature of interest in them. It is not sexual in its approach but it has the rustic element of wooing and teasing.
Have a look at how these two villages celebrate the
Advertisement(The author, Divya Rai is a professional photographer and a travel blogger. When she is not busy developing beautiful photographs, she writes a travelogue called A Borrowed Backpack)
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins