How The Rock went from disgraced football player to one of the richest stars in Hollywood
Franchises like "Fast and the Furious" and "San Andreas" are the latest hits that have brought his lifetime worldwide box-office gross to over $5.9 billion, and coming up he's got "Baywatch" and "Jumanji."
He's also stepping into the superhero world in the near future as he's signed on to be Doc Savage.
That's not to mention his other endeavors like a YouTube channel, a production company, and endorsement deals.
Ultimately, Johnson raked in $64.5 million in the last year, putting him at number 19 on Forbes' list of the 100 highest-earning celebrities.
With season two of his HBO series "Ballers" premiering on Sunday, here we look back on the incredible career of "The Rock" from WWE superstar to box-office champ.
Frank Pallotta and Mallory Schlossberg contributed to an earlier version of this story.
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report