How to build the perfect summer capsule wardrobe for work
- A summer capsule wardrobe could help eliminate decision fatigue, save you time in the morning, or just save you some money.
- A capsule wardrobe is a collection of just a few dozen clothing pieces that can be combined to make hundreds of outfits.
- It might make choosing what to wear to work this summer less of a hassle.
A capsule wardrobe is a collection of just a few dozen clothing pieces that can be combined to make hundreds of outfits.Think Mark Zuckerberg's allegiance to a t-shirt and jeans, but with a lot more style.
But building an entire one from scratch may be intimidating. Image curator Scarlett De Bease, style coach Stasia Savasuk, and Lauren Bowling, an editor at the Financial Best Life and author of "The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase" shared their tips on creating a capsule wardrobe.Here's how to make a capsule wardrobe that can keep you professional, sweat-free, and stylish this summer.
Women can choose three to five bottoms and five to 10 blouses
Men can buy three to five pairs of pants and up to 10 shirts
Stick to a few colors
When you pick your pieces, go for quality over quantity
You can make your tiny wardrobe much bigger with some creativity
- Here is why a ban on cryptocurrencies may not be even possible
- Chiacoin claims to be an eco-friendly cryptocurrency — here's how it works
- SII's Adar Poonawalla says it will take 2-3 years for the entire world population to get fully vaccinated
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry