How to build the perfect summer capsule wardrobe for work
- A summer capsule wardrobe could help eliminate decision fatigue, save you time in the morning, or just save you some money.
- A capsule wardrobe is a collection of just a few dozen clothing pieces that can be combined to make hundreds of outfits.
- It might make choosing what to wear to work this summer less of a hassle.
A capsule wardrobe is a collection of just a few dozen clothing pieces that can be combined to make hundreds of outfits.Think Mark Zuckerberg's allegiance to a t-shirt and jeans, but with a lot more style. Advertisement
If you want to save money or just pare down your possessions, creating a capsule wardrobe might be the ideal move for you. It can also cut down on decision fatigue, the exhaustion we feel as we use up willpower making mundane daily choices like what to wear and where to grab lunch.
But building an entire one from scratch may be intimidating. Image curator Scarlett De Bease, style coach Stasia Savasuk, and Lauren Bowling, an editor at the Financial Best Life and author of "The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase" shared their tips on creating a capsule wardrobe.Here's how to make a capsule wardrobe that can keep you professional, sweat-free, and stylish this summer.
Women can choose three to five bottoms and five to 10 blouses
Men can buy three to five pairs of pants and up to 10 shirtsAdvertisement
Stick to a few colors
When you pick your pieces, go for quality over quantityAdvertisement
You can make your tiny wardrobe much bigger with some creativity
- GST intelligence officers arrest SOM Distilleries promoters in alleged tax evasion case
- District Judge of Karkardooma District Court tests positive for COVID-19
- Examination process nerve wracking, students' career at stake: HC to DU on postponing exams
- India and China complete disengagement at PP-17 Hot Springs in Eastern Ladakh
- NVIDIA inks pact with IIT Hyderabad for AI Technology Centre