In a first, Ola launches credit for ride-share
It is a unique postpaid service to enable users who can now pay later for their rides. There’s a catch- Ola Credit enables commute to only key corporate clients like L&T, Siemens,
Ola Credit will give customers 7 days of credit so they can keep booking Ola cabs without worrying about having sufficient
ALSO READ: 5 crucial developments in the startup space you must know about
Raghuvesh Sarup, Chief Marketing Officer, and Category Head at Ola talked to
Ola Credit, if used right, can play an important role in the movement of a large number of low-value transactions online, allowing people to conserve lower denomination currency for their other important daily needs.
So how does it work?
A customer can select ‘Ola Credit’ as their payment option while booking a ride. The 7-day credit cycle begins from the date of the first credit ride. A customer will be able to clear dues using Ola Money, within the credit period of 7 days.
This is a great way to track your weekly cab expenses and pay them according to the time of the month when your credit cycle might be going haywire.
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera