The 25 Best Companies To Work For If You Want To Get Promoted Fast
So where are the employers who support promotion from within? Based on company review surveys, career site Glassdoor.com put together a list of the top 25 companies that provide the best career opportunities.
"When employees share a company review on Glassdoor, we ask them to rate several workplace factors, including how they believe their employer is when it comes to offering career opportunities," says Scott Dobroski, a spokesman for Glassdoor. "If career advancement and growth opportunities are important for a job seeker, this rating provides insight into what employees have to say about the career opportunities at a specific employer."
Many companies that made it on last year's list, such as Bain & Company, Edelman, and CareerBuilder, reappeared on this year's list. Newcomers this year include Fluor, Chevron, and the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
To break any ties, Glassdoor calculated ratings to the thousandth decimal. Company ratings are based on a 5.0 scale, with 5 being the best possible score.
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- 6 signs that you're in a one-sided relationship and how to find balance
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India