The 25 highest-paying jobs in America in 2017
But as a new report from job site Glassdoor shows, there are plenty of other high-skill, high-paying jobs that don't involve litigating or blood.
"With nearly half the list comprised of jobs in the tech and healthcare industries, this report reinforces that higher salaries are found in America's fastest job-creating sectors, which require higher education and in-demand skill sets," says Andrew Chamberlain, Glassdoor's chief economist.
Based on salary reports shared by employees with these jobs on Glassdoor over the past year, here are the 25 highest-paying jobs in the US, the current number of job openings, and what these people do:
- Sansera Engineering IPO — How to check allotment status, listing date and more
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Amazon is investigating its lawyers for allegedly bribing Indian government officials
- A microchip implant that lets you control your sleep cycle might soon be a reality
- Thums Up's latest ad celebrates the grit and determination of Indian fast bowler Mohammad Siraj
- This brand is airing ads made on PPT during IPL to convey the importance of saving money
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise