This resume for Elon Musk proves you never, ever need to use more than one page
AP Photo/Jack Plunkett
They created a sample resume for Musk to prove "even a highly successful career like his can be presented in a one page résumé," cofounder Andrei Kurtuy tells Business Insider.Now, there's a few tongue-in-cheek elements to this resume that you wouldn't want to copy for your own resume. For instance, in a list of "Skills and competencies," one of his skills is "micromanaging."
Musk is famous for his high standards, and he has a reputation as a rough guy to work for. He once described himself as a "nano-manager," a play-on-words meaning he's even more controlling than a micro-manager. ("I have OCD on product-related issues. I only see what's wrong. I never see what's right. It's not a recipe for happiness," was how he explained his management style).This resume also includes a four-level rating system in which some of the skills listed are not rated at a full four bars. You might want to reconsider that idea before adopting it.Still, it proves that with the right design, you never, ever, need more than one page for a resume.
- Baba Ramdev and Patanjali-owned Ruchi Soya wants to raise money from the market again
- Best office chairs for working from home
- Delhi unlock: Restaurants to reopen with 50% capacity; malls, markets to open daily, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Budget constraint cannot justify violation of citizens' right to clean environment: NGT
- Weekly crypto roundup: WazirX under scrutiny, El Salvador makes Bitcoin legal tender and more