What it's like to have the best job in America right now
- Once again, data scientist ranks as the best job in America, according to employees.
- Business Insider interviewed a data science manager at Glassdoor to learn what it's like to have the best job in America right now.
- Data scientists not only command high salaries, but play a huge role in influencing company decision-making.
For the third year in a row, data scientist has been ranked the best job in America.
According to rankings by job site Glassdoor, the data scientist position has the highest overall job score of 4.8 out of a possible 5.
To determine its job rankings, Glassdoor takes into account the average salary of positions listed, the number of open positions, and the average job satisfaction of employees in these roles.
According to Glassdoor, data scientists have an average compensation of $120,000 per year, there are 4,524 job openings, and overall job satisfaction in the position scores a 4.2 out of 5.
To find out what it's really like to have the best job in the country, Business Insider interviewed Ling Cheng, a Data Science Manager at Glassdoor.
- Delhi govt presents FY25 budget with ₹76,000 crore outlay; to give ₹1,000 per month to every woman
- No immunity for MPs, MLAs taking bribe to vote, make speech in House: SC
- AI, Oil & Gas sectors show over 20% growth in hiring in Feb: Report
- Exploring Odisha's culinary delights: A gastronomic journey through the land of temples
- IPL 2024: Sunrisers Hyderabad appoint Pat Cummins as captain for upcoming season